Our HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
Your health is your responsibility. The management & staff of Fortitude Fitness are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- If you tell us that you have a disability that puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first aid training.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
- This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.
- Before using the gym, accessing any personal training, any equipment or classes you must make yourself aware and agree to our PAR Q, Informed Consent and general terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, any contract entered into with a Fortitude Fitness Personal Trainer is a personal contract entered between yourself and the PT and the terms of this contract including payments and performance is between you and your PT.
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fortitude Fitness’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fortitude Fitness’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fortitude Fitness at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Fortitude Fitness’s website are provided “as is”. Fortitude Fitness makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fortitude Fitness does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fortitude Fitness or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fortitude Fitness’s Internet site, even if Fortitude Fitness or a Fortitude Fitness authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Fortitude Fitness’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fortitude Fitness does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Fortitude Fitness may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Fortitude Fitness does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fortitude Fitness has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fortitude Fitness of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Fortitude Fitness’s website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.